Welcome

Welcome to my changemysmile blog. This will keep you up to date with many things that are happening within the world of cosmetic dentistry. Please visit the links to the right of this page, if you are thinking of having cosmetic treatment then the 'i-esthetic' link will prove most useful to you. Thanks for visiting and I hope to welcome you back soon. Mark

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Cosmetic Dentistry Study Day

Well, the day was a great success. Panadent (a UK leader in dental supplies) asked me to be an 'opinion leader' on their stand. The images here show Sonia from FMC taking a shade using the Vita Easy shade digital shade taking devise . This device measures the colour of a tooth so I can accurately match to it.

It is good to be asked on tho this kind of stand and great to be thought of as an 'opinion leader'!!









Hey Dominique, now you're on the internet!!



This was a great series of lectures and I am really glad I attended, I learnt a lot and am now fired up to put it all in to practice on the new smiles I create this week. Posted by Picasa

No comments: