Welcome

Welcome to my changemysmile blog. This will keep you up to date with many things that are happening within the world of cosmetic dentistry. Please visit the links to the right of this page, if you are thinking of having cosmetic treatment then the 'i-esthetic' link will prove most useful to you. Thanks for visiting and I hope to welcome you back soon. Mark

Tuesday, March 07, 2006


I am amazed at how many lectures and articles I have been asked to do recently. My presentation to the Association of Dental Implantologists in Cardif is coming up soon and I was asked yesterday to provide article for 'Irish Dentistry'. It's all good, but a bit time consuming!!

Here is a picture of me 'mid flight' talking about smile design.

Cosmetic dentistry is an art...oh yes, and throughout the next few blogs I will attempt to unravel it slightly, we'll look at form, shape, colour, tooth relationships, golden proportions plus a few others.

If you have vistited here from our parent site www.changemysmile.co.uk it is good to welcome you to my blog, and I hope you will visit again over the next few days to see how we start to design smiles, please feel free to post coments as we go along. Bye for now , Mark

No comments: